Dec 21, 2015
NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED OR EXPRESSED WITH ANY IMAGES OR
Happy Holidays folks! The final gaming & entertainment
edition of My Take Radio heads your way breaking down the latest
happenings in the world of gaming and entertainment.
My Take Radio returns on 1/13/16 at 11 pm ET/ 8 pm PT
- 2K finally releases the creation studio app for WWE 2K16.
- Akuma comes to Tekken 7!
- Conor McGregor joins Ronda Rousey on the EA Sports UFC 2
- Hideo Kojima finds a new home at Sony.
- Rocket League continues to break records.
- Is Street Fighter V heading to Steam?
- Xbox One gets more backward compatible titles
- Super Mario Makers gets more updates
- Kinect losing its appeal?
- Mega Man X8 heads to PSN
- Slick stops in to discuss a recent Kotaku piece about the
disappointing gaming moments of 2015.
02:02:28 – Video
- Christmas brings us a new Deadpool trailer
- Katniss owns the box office once again.
- Wahlberg confirms returns to Transformers
- Xena reboot moves forward
- The G.I. Joe cinematic universe gets a bit weirder courtesy of
- Has Marvel found Star-Lord’s father?
- Forces Awakens off to a stellar start
- Is Sam Jackson returning to xXx?
- T2-3D is heading to theaters in 2016.
- RAGE Works is always looking for new writers for all our
coverage. We have openings in all categories and have a minimum
requirement of four articles a month and some good writing skills.
WordPress and Windows Live Writer experience are a plus. Writers
get access to comics, hardware, and software when available.
- My Take Radio returns on 1/13/16 at 11 pm ET/ 8 pm PT
Follow Slick on Twitter @RW_Slick
- Use WWESAVE10 to save $10 on orders over $70
- Support My Take Radio on Patreon. Patreon.com/MyTakeRadio
- Please take a moment and rate the show and/or app on
- Follow My Take Radio on Twitter-@MyTakeRadio or
- Become a fan of My Take Radio on
- Add My Take Radio to your circle on Google+
- Follow our boards on Pinterest
- Follow Rich on Instagram: RAGEWorks_Rich
- Guest inquiries can be forwarded to MTRHost@MyTakeRadio.com
- Show your support by picking up an MTR T-Shirt.