Aug 25, 2016
NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED OR EXPRESSED WITH ANY IMAGES OR
The post-UFC 202, NXT and SummerSlam edition of My Take Radio is
here. Who won? Who lost? What else happened this week in MMA and
wrestling? Rich has the answers you seek.
- Rich shares his thoughts on UFC 202.
- Baby Slice will have to wait a bit longer for his debut.
- Lesnar suspension update.
- Li Jingliang flagged for potential doping violation? What does
tainted meat have to do with it?
- Will some post-UFC 202 weed catch up with Nate Diaz?
- Ronda’s return may not happen at MSG.
- Lashley and Shlemenko head back to work.
- Rich breaks down NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn, SummerSlam, RAW, and
- More info on Eva Marie’s wellness violation.
- Look for more WWE PPV events going forward.
- Sasha Banks & Finn Balor injury updates.
- Chris Jericho and Brock Lesnar had an altercation
post-SummerSlam. What caused these superstars to nearly come to
- The Cruiserweight division begins to take shape.
- Farewell Dudley Boyz
- RAGE Works is always looking for new writers for all our
coverage. We have openings in all categories and have a minimum
requirement of four articles a month and some good writing skills.
WordPress and Windows Live Writer experience are a plus. Writers
get access to comics, hardware, and software when available.
- No call in guests for this episode.
- Use WWESAVE10 to save $10 on orders over $70
Keep up with RAGE Works & My Take
Check Out Some Of Our Other Shows